Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers
What matters to you matters to us
Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers are one of the North West’s leading law firms offering a complete range of legal and financial services from three offices in the local area.
They provide practical, professional and supportive legal advice to both private and commercial clients.
Pearson’s are a broad-based modern firm, eager to expand, embrace change and opportunity, whilst at the same time remaining proud of their Oldham roots and heritage.
Legal Services for You and Your Family
Whatever your circumstances there will come a time when you may need the help of a solicitor and the friendly team at Pearson’s provide:
- Family Law and Childcare – divorce, separation, child care law, finance
- Wills, Trusts, Tax and Probate – inheritance tax, powers of attorney etc.
- Conveyancing – selling, buying, re-mortgaging, matrimonial transfers
- Medical and Clinical Negligence – call now you may be entitled to compensation
- Motoring Offences – Pearson’s specialist solicitor, Andrew Murray, has years of experience in representing clients in Court.
- Personal Injury – no win, no fee
- Employment Law – benefits, bullying, grievances, redundancy, TUPE
- Disputes relating to Wills and Inheritance – removal of executors, removal of caveats, Will disputes etc.
- Insurance Disputes – advice and assistance if your insurance company has rejected your claim.
- Civil Litigation – professional negligence claims, breach of trust, contractual disputes
- Consumer Disputes – advice and assistance on disputes arising from your activities
- Housing Law – helps residential tenants and occupiers of rooms, flats and houses who face difficulties with their landlord
- Reclaim Care Home Fees – assisting with compensation.
Whatever your legal problem, Pearson Solicitors work with you to find a solution.
Legal Services for Business
If you run your own business, Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers provide a full spectrum of services that you might require over a business lifetime.
- Commercial Litigation – expert advice relating to a wide range of disputes
- Corporate Commercial – company reconstructions, merger, acquisitions, company administration, restructuring, shareholder agreements etc.
- Residential Landlords – drafting tenancies, enforcement/possession orders, ground rent problems, gas safety certificates etc.
- Commercial Property – planning law, new build and help to buy, conveyancing, environmental law, commercial leases etc.
- Employment Law –agreements, dismissals, equality and discrimination and more.
- Debt Recovery – tracing debtors, creditor searches, court proceedings, enforcement and more
Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers appreciate that many people only need a solicitor or a financial adviser when they need help, they also know that the client experience really matters so they take time to listen and understand before helping you find the best solution.
The experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers are committed to offering financial advice, solutions and ongoing support to private individuals and businesses. Talk to the team today in relation to investments, savings, pensions, tax savings, income protection or other financial issue.
The law can often seem daunting, if you need professional, legal or financial advice, talk to Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers today.
Get In Touch
31 Queen Street
Send Us An Email Message
The Company in question were still trading but had a history of CCJs against them for non payment. I have found Pearsons Solicitors to be professional and they kept myself up to date throughout the process. As a company, we are very pleased with the result and the efficiency from Asa Cocker at Pearsons.