- AFC Oldham Football Club
AFC Oldham are an FA Charter Standard Community Football club, formed in 2005 by the merging of two clubs fo form one big club that would help benefit the local community.
- Age UK Oldham Independent Charity
Age UK Oldham is a local independent charity whose aim is to make later life a fulfilling experience for older people in the Oldham area.
- Animal Rescue Oldham Animal Rescue
Animal Rescue is a local charity catering for the welfare and re-homing of abandoned small unwanted animals.
- Chadderton WI Local Organisation of the Women's Institute
A WI membership offers the opportunity to meet women in your local area in-person and virtually, to make friends and make a difference in your community, meeting the first Tuesday of each month.
- Dr Kershaw’s Hospice Hospice
Dr Kershaw's Hospice in Oldham, since 1989 they've been adding quality to the lives of those with life limiting illnesses.
- Maggie’s Oldham Support Organisation
Maggie's Oldham, providing free support for anyone affected by cancer in partnership with The Royal Oldham Hospital.
- Mahdlo Activities
Mahdlo is a state-of-the-art Youth Zone in the heart of Oldham catering for children from the age of 8 years old, 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year.
- Nicola White Hockey Sports Organisation
Nicola is a Great Britain & England international hockey player from Oldham. As a double Olympic medallist.
- Oldham Foodbank Foodbank
Oldham Foodbank, providing emergency food provisions to people in the Oldham area who are struggling to provide for themselves.
- Oldham Hockey Club Sports Organisation
Originally established in 1952 as Oldham Ladies Hockey Club, it has seen great progress over the years and now has Ladies, Junior and Mixed teams.
- Oldham Mountain Rescue Team Rescue Service Organisation
Oldham Mountain Rescue Team is just one of 56 voluntary mountain and cave rescue teams in England and Wales, providing a search and rescue service 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Oldham Play Action Group Charity Action Group
OPAG services and activities offer junior youth clubs, play sessions, National Playdays, events.
- Oldham Sea Cadets Activity Group
Oldham Sea Cadets is part of the UK's oldest nautical youth charity working in partnership the Royal Navy supporting the development of young people as Sea Cadets.
- PC Nicola Hughes Memorial Fund Support Organisation
The aims of this charity is to provide learning opportunities and pre-employment skills children who have suffered a tragic loss of a close family member through a violent crime.
- Pennine Mencap Support Organisation
Pennine Mencap provides opportunities through services and activities for adults with learning disabilities create, achieve and express themselves.
- Pennine Pen Animal Rescue Animal Rescue
Pennine Pen Animal Rescue put their time and energy into helping as many animals as they can to find permanent loving homes.
- Playhouse 2 Theatre
A volunteer run theatre located in the heart of Shaw
- Point Oldham Parent Forum
POINT is a charity based in Oldham who support children and young people with additional needs and disabilities and their families.
- Positive Steps Oldham Support Organisation
Positive Steps provides integrated support services for families, young people and adults designed to fulfill their potential.
- Royton and Crompton Over 60’s Group Over 60’s Group
An Over 60’s activity and craft group
- Saddleworth Round Table Fund Raising Organisation
Saddleworth Round Table is part of a world wide movement and open to men up to the age of 45, it has existed over 5 decades and raised thousands of pounds for local causes.
- Soul Inspiration Gospel Choir Soul Choir
Soul Inspiration Gospel Choir are based in Oldham singing a huge repertoire including Spiritual, Rock, Motown & inspirational music for all ages.
- Veterans Off The Streets Support Organisation
Veterans Off The Streets provides accommodation for ex-military veterans living on the streets, and also distribute hot food and warm clothes on the streets to those in need.