There’s so much going on in Oldham, scroll through the calendar of events to find out what’s on and when.
If you have any events taking place that you would like promoted, CLICK HERE, fill in the form with your details and we’ll be in touch...
May 25 Sat
- MooseFest 2019 at Alexandra ParkBringing together many other charities and stalls to raise awareness and just to have fun!
June 2 Sun
- Plant Sale at Saddleworth MuseumPlease come and buy some plants for your garden. FREE Entry
June 8 Sat
- Roy Chubby Brown at The Queen Elizabeth HallThis live performance is the only place to catch the flamboyant comedian!
June 9 Sun
- Oldham's Toughest 10kJoin us for Oldham's Toughest 10k on our challenging course starting in Alexandra Park.
June 14 Fri
- The Whit Friday Brass Band ContestsOften described as 'the greatest free show on Earth', the Saddleworth & District Whit Friday Brass Band Contests take place every year on the afternoon and evening of Whit Friday.
June 21 Fri
- The Swing Commanders at Playhouse 2The Swing Commanders are a stunningly vibrant and versatile group that performs an exciting mix of 1940s classics, boogie-woogie, western swing, 50’s jump jazz and more!
June 22 Sat
- RICKY COOL AND THE IN CROWD present 'A NIGHT AT THE FLAMINGO'Ricky Cool and the In Crowd return to Playhouse 2 to present their acclaimed stage show ‘A Night at the Flamingo.’
June 23 Sun
- Guided Heritage Walk “FOLLOW THE CHEW VALLEY TRAMWAY ROUTE”Discover the route and history of Chew valley Tramway built to aid the construction of the Chew reservoir.
June 29 Sat
- Wellifest 2019The best community charity music event in Saddleworth!
June 30 Sun
- Saddleworth Summer Show 2019A fabulous fun fill day of Vintage and classic cars, inflatables. fun dog show, Circus Sensible, bungee trampolines, duck races, pony rides, and loada of crafts and stalls
July 6 Sat
- Chadderton Day 2019Come along for lots of great family fun at the anual Chadddrerton Day.
July 10 Wed
- Manchester Renaissance Choir - Uppermill Music FestivalA choral feast of music from this innovative group centres around the themes of rest, sleep and dreams, in both the literal and spiritual senses.