Music Events In Oldham
There’s so much going on in Oldham, scroll through the calendar of events to find out what’s on and when.
If you have any events taking place that you would like promoted, CLICK HERE, fill in the form with your details and we’ll be in touch...
January 18 Sat
- Slade UK at Whittles!Slade UK recreate the experience of a real Slade show with all the power of the original band.
January 24 Fri
- Motown's Greatest Hits: How Sweet It Is at Oldham Coliseum TheatreThe stunning 100% live show combines first class music together with slick choreography and an amazing band
January 25 Sat
- A Band called Malice at WhittlesA Band Called Malice – The ultimate tribute to The Jam
January 31 Fri
- Pink Tribute - By Vicky Jackson at WhittlesPerfect vocals and bespoke costumes deliver the authentic Pink experience.
- The Simon & Garfunkel Story (50th Anniversary Tour)Direct from it’s success at London’s Lyric Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, a sold out worldwide tour and standing ovations at every performance, The Simon & Garfunkel Story comes to the Coliseum!
February 1 Sat
- Twin Lizzy at WhittlesThe Ultimate Tribute tribute to Thin Lizzy
- One Night of Elvis at Oldham ColiseumLee Memphis King, Europe’s most successful Elvis Presley tribute artist, recreates the essence of the King with consummate ease and an almost unbelievable combination of stunningly accurate vocals and incredible passion in every performance.
February 8 Sat
- Rule The World - Take That Tribute ShowIf you like Take That you will LOVE Rule The World. With a fan base transcending all age groups, adoring fans will be left singing and dancing in the aisles within minutes.
- The Hitman and Her at Whittles!80s music. There is no genre to get a party going and keep it going.
March 28 Sat
- Martin Kemp back to the 80s DJ setFollowing 2 sell-out gigs in 2019, the hottest 80s club night returns to Uppermill Civic Hall on Saturday 28th March 2020,